"We have everything we wish NOT to have in Romania" - Raparta

Friday, December 16, 2005

It's snowing finally (DAGM II)

The second part of December, a great month, is it? follows up.

Well, not exactly finally, it snowed few weeks back too, but i said to myself that i'll take some pics from the window now. I wanted to do it the other morning but my digital camera's batteries were low, so i had to wait another day and pray to snow at night. Luckily, it did, but by the time i woke up and took the photo it melted a bit.

My good friend Ramona has dropped by today.. twice.. i expect her to pay me another visit after she finishes the party with the 8th grade. She's teaching english at a school near me.

Also, today (december 16) is my dad's birthday.. he turned 57, happy birthday dad :) Sorry i didn't get you anything.. my budget is kinda low hehe, i'll make it up to you next year. I'm sure your brother and sisters have made it up for you ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home