"We have everything we wish NOT to have in Romania" - Raparta

Monday, December 12, 2005

Google Talk

I'm sure people heard of it (had they?!) and are already using it (are they?!). It's a great instant messenger tool from Google released few months ago. It's very simple, easy to use, consumes very little memory and i highly recommend it to all of you. I always keep it open, it's on my startup, and as long as my pc is open, and as long as i'm connected to internet (normally i always am, but sometimes my connection is bugging me), i'm online on Google Talk. I like it very much because of its simplicity. It doesn't even has smileys, but when you type one (e.g. :) ) it makes it blue, so you know it's a smiley, lol. It also has the calling center like Yahoo Messenger has, and you can call anyone for free if you have a mic and speakers only it's better.
So if you're ever online, i'd love to hear from you. My username is RaduC.Roscagmail.com
To get google talk, go to http://talk.google.com
You also need a gmail/google account. If you don't have one, ask for your friends to send you an invitation

Untill next time.. peace and much love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home