"We have everything we wish NOT to have in Romania" - Raparta

Monday, September 19, 2005

The world is yours

Hello again, it's been some time since my last note. I've been blogging about my 3 big hobbies, the Knicks (and KnicksOnline.com), the Hiphop music and the cartoons, the other days. Today i will tell you about a new passion of mine, the T-shirt making. I started this summer with a black shirt on which i printed with yellow letters a quote from Nas' Represent: "The brutalizer crew de-sizer, accelerator/ The type of fella who be pissin in your elevator". Pretty cool huh? My second shirt didn't came as good as i wanted to, it has the Knicks logo and some text beneath, but i am very prod of my last one, finished today.
Here it is.. i've always been a fan of Patrick Ewing and since in Romania ANY Knick products is so difficult to be found i said my only shot to wear something realted to the organization is to make it myself. You might be wondering about the cost of such a t-shirt. Well, the blank t-shirt is about $3-4 and the stiching process is about $2.30 for an A4 and double for the A3 format. (this one in the image is A3)
I already know what my next t-shirt with be like. I made a nice GangStarr logo in photoshop :)


That's all for tonight and as one of the members of the Knicks Online Forums says, "Good write, good night" :)

Thanks for reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home