"We have everything we wish NOT to have in Romania" - Raparta

Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's been more than 2 weeks since my last thought on this blog. The reason why i didn't posted was i really had no time, and i had no inspiration either..
Just wanted to say that the new year party was great from my point of view. I had a lot of fun, many people, many friends, 2 cigars and enough wine :)
Happy new year to all of you reading this!


What else? Well, the New York Knicks got a wonderfull winning streak of 6 games, something that they didn't had since 2001 and that was another reason for me to cheer. A great game against the Phoenix Suns on January 2nd won after 3 OT!!, Other wins in Cleveland and home against the Sonics, Mavs, Wizards and Hawks. The loss eventually came in Toronto last night.. an awfull one.. :(
(Photo: Quentin Richardson celebrating the win in Cleveland - AP Photo)


My digital camera got broken and i took it to have it fixed, but nothing about it so far.

Oh, i almost forgot. I HAVE TICKETS TO THE WU TANG KILLA BEEZ CONCERT FROM FEBRUARY 15TH, BUCHAREST. Man, i am so happy!! We will be a group of about 6 friends heading to our nation's capital, where we'll meet other dudes from all over the country, so far sounds like the best thing for 2006

I'll be back B-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home