"We have everything we wish NOT to have in Romania" - Raparta

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My new Tv Tunner

After selling my old tv tunner for half of price just because a part of the channels were working on PAL and the other part on SEKAM, i waited over a month to get a new one. A friend of mine promissed me a great one, which should have worked perfectly, one of the best, after one month when i got it for tests i realized it was even worse than the one i sold, plus the price was 3x bigger. I nicely refused the price and went to the store to see what can i find. At "Digitek", there was one of the most extraordinary women i've seen. She was about 25-27 years old, can't say about her that she was the most beautifull piece on earth, but she was really nice, blonde hair and she had these amazing breasts.. king size :p i couldn't take my eyes away. So i said, this is where i'm getting the tunner from :)

Indeed, they had some types, at a lower price than the one mt friend recommended, so i made a bargain with the blonde girl. I said i'll take the tunner, pay it but if i won't be able to see all the channels i'll bring it back for a refund, and she agreed. So i took my tool home, put it in the PCI slot and started the installation. I thought i was going crazy when i had troubles with the driver installation, so i went back to the store (to see the blonde again) and to complain about the situation. She said i should come with the PC and let their technician to look over it. And indeed, he solved the problem. Now my tunner works just great, i get all the channels i want PLUS HBO!!! =)) it's great!

...i don't know why i can't stop thinking about that girls' enormous breasts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home